Regular use of Reiki, healing energy, and mindful intentions can have a positive impact on our lives. Whether or not you are attuned specifically to Reiki, anyone can charge or infuse everyday items with a healing intention and loving energy and benefit throughout their day.
- To charge or infuse something:
- While holding or hovering your hands over the item, think of your intention for the item.
- Imagine the energy flowing into the item and infusing it with the energy and your intention.
- After a couple minutes you can step away and allow the energy to continue flowing for several more minutes.
- This can take up to 15-20 minutes or until you feel the energy has finished.
Here are a few simple ways you can incorporate Reiki, healing energy, and intentions into your everyday life:
- Light an infused candle any time for a little extra boost for parties, relaxing after a rough day, or to calm a group of rowdy children.
- Cooking and Food
- Directly charge your food and drinks to provide your body with some healing from the inside out.
- Charge utensils you cook and eat with, plates, bowls, and mugs/glasses so they infuse your food and drink for you every time.
- Homemade items that take several hours –> months to make (beer, cold brew coffee, kefir, cordials, kombucha, etc) will benefit (as will you) from Reiki at various stages of their making.
- Run energy while meditating.
- Charge indulgent foods to help balance out their less-than-healthier qualities.
- Give yourself Reiki before, during, and/or after your exercise routine for an extra boost of energy.
- Infuse food, drinks, and give yourself energy with the intention to ease cravings for something you’re giving up (sugar and carbs *sniff sniff*).
- Let energy flow while sleeping to promote relaxation and healing as you drift away into blissful dreamland.
- Charged wedding rings, necklaces, watches, earrings, glasses (etc) that are worn frequently will release healing energy throughout your day.
- Reiki-infuse your pets’ collars, water and food bowls, water and food, and toys work externally and internally on your pets’ energy, even while you’re at work!
- During walks, charged leashes and harnesses can help keep your dogs calm and safe.
And remember: you don’t need to be Reiki attuned to channel loving energy. Set your intention and spread the love :).
What would you add to the list?
Refill your Qi cup! Sign up to receive the latest news, special offers, and healing tips!
Courtney Ginn is a certified Reiki Practitioner in Sacramento, CA. She combines her Usui and Practical (Kundalini) Reiki training with various modalities to create personalized sessions for her human and animal clients alike.
In the Sacramento area? Click here to schedule an in-person appointment. Distance Reiki sessions are also available.